Sales and delivery terms
Segmentally-bonded baths (Syna and Elegance)
In standard sizes and wood : 3 months
Custom size and wood: 4 months
Baths with curved wooden panels (Nautilus and Gondola)
In standard sizes and wood : 4 months
Custom size and wood: 5 months
Store model: 1 week
On all washbasins and baths, as well as their functionality and surface.
• Temperature! Wood naturally expands and contracts. To ensure that the pieces of solid wood don’t bend and distort, the humidity of the room should be kept between 40-60%. In most cases, a humidifier will be needed in winter. This will also has health benefits for the residents of the house.
Follow use and maintenance directions according to instructions.
Try to avoid using: limescale removers, abrasive sponge pads and steel wool.
Take care with: alcohol-based products, nail polish remover, hair dye, aftershaves and perfumes.
If the surface should degrade the bath can be re-oiled. This is something that is best completed by us. A new coat is not normally required as the cleaning solution contains oil and with each use applies a thin layer of oil to the surface of the bath.
* Rinse the tub with cold water after a bath.
* Standing water that dries up can lead to limescale build-up, especially on the bottom of the bath and around the drain. Make sure to dry the bottom of the bath with a towel after use.
* If dirt does start to build up in the tub wash with warm water, then clean with a sponge and solution (provided by us). Afterwards rinse with water and leave to dry (at least 12 hours).
* If water is no longer rolling off the surfaceit’s time for a full treatment Spray the bath with the cleaning solution provided and after leaving to soak for 20 minutes clean with a dry cloth (no need to polish). This should be done 2-3 times a year.
Wooden baths and washbasins are easy to maintain. Wood doesn’t attract static so dirt doesn’t collect as easily.
Care and Maintenance